Sunday, February 7, 2010

About This Blog

I didn't want to start with a big "What you're going to find here!" before I actually had anything to support it, but now that there's, like, content, I thought I'd make the cliche intro post about this blog and myself.

This blog doesn't have a particular topic, really. It's mostly just a repository of random thoughts that I have and want to store somewhere, or just share whoever happens to care. I'm mostly writing for myself, but if someone else enjoys it, that's a big bonus. =p

I'm an admitted nerd, and mostly a gamer. I went to school for computer game development, and now development small indie games (see my blogroll for current projects) as well as play as many as time allows, mostly MMOs. As such, most of the content here will probably be about games. (I guess that seems to not be the case so far, since only one post up to now has actually dealt with video games, heh, but we'll see what happens over time.)

The other reason I'm doing this is so I have my thoughts collected in one place for easy reference. Rather than making X argument a dozen times to different people, I'll just post it here and point people to it as needed. And then they'll ignore it and not click the link because that's how internet arguments work.

Anyway, keep on keepin' on, and don't get hit by any exploding orangutans,
Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment