Monday, April 1, 2013

BEDA, because "Blog a few times and give up" isn't as catchy

So ExplodedSoda reminded me about BEDA. As woefully neglected as my blog is, blogging every day for a month seems like an enterprise doomed to failure (and was the last time I tried BEDA). NEVERTHELESS! I shall be an optimist! I can do it . . . maybe! I just need to find a lot of things that make me really angry so I rant about them. Or I guess I could just ramble about video games I've played lately, but I don't really want to turn this already sub-optimal space into just a watered down game review page that nobody will pay any heed to.

So I'll keep ranting. I do have one lined up, but it's long and it's late, and plus I need to pad my BEDA post count by spreading things out, chyeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment